The Post-9/11 GI Bill went into effect in August 2009. The Act provides substantial benefits to eligible veterans based upon their length of service and level of attendance. The program benefits cover:
- Tuition and fees up to 100% capped at $20,235 unless Yellow Ribbon benefits apply;
- A monthly living allowance if attending more than half time; and
- Up to $1,000 a year for books and supplies.
The Act provides additional benefits for veterans who attend schools that participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program. The Yellow Ribbon Program allows colleges and universities to voluntarily enter into agreements with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to match up to 50% of tuition expenses that exceed the $20,235 maximum. As a result, 100% of tuition expenses may be covered. In addition, active duty military may transfer some or all of these benefits to family members, including spouse and children, under certain circumstances.
MICUA colleges and universities participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program. Learn more by clicking on the links below:
- Benefits and Resources for Veterans at MICUA Colleges and Universities
- State Benefits and Resources for Veterans
- Federal Benefits and Resources for Veterans
The best reviews received new gadgets and course leader is a software that will help all to know the truth, the whole truth. Therefore, all were satisfied with the last Mobile Spy Reviews.